STRIVE AND PREVAIL
All Saints’ Diocesan School, Tezpur is an unaided, Christian Minority, Co-educational, English Medium Day School. It is one of the schools under the Diocesan Board of Education, Diocese of North East India, having its Head Quarters at the North East India Diocesan Office, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Shillong – 793001, Meghalaya.
The school endeavors to follow the syllabus and pattern of the Central Board of Secondary Education, (CBSE) New Delhi as given in the Bye-Laws.
A new class will be added to the school each academic year till the Senior Secondary School level.
This is our commitment.
The vision of All Saints Diocesan School Tezpur is a society of individuals characterized by excellence in education, having righteous and well-rounded personalities with patriotism, cultured behavior, humane attitude, empathy, and compassion, and committed to truth and justice, secularism and peaceful co-existence, ecological integrity and holistic growth.
To be engaged in the pursuit of excellence in education by adopting modern techniques of teaching-learning that impart quality, quantitative and wholesome knowledge, and in keeping with the rich heritage of India. The School shall commit itself to the simultaneous development of the body, mind and spirit of students, thereby endeavouring to cultivate compassionate, responsible just and progressive future generations.
Its motto being “Strive and Prevail,” All Saints School believes that encouraging students to do their best and strive for personal excellence enables them to take ownership of, and develop skills for, lifelong learning, thereby overcoming challenges in life, and contributing to the society and country.
The School achieves this by
· Providing a welcoming and safe environment which sparks creativity and innovation
· Facilitating the highest standards of education within an inclusive environment
· Enabling the students to fulfil their potential, experience success both academically and socially
· Promoting individual and cultural identity, recognizing the diverse nature of our community
· Providing a variety of extra-curricular activities designed to enrich each student’s personality
· Creating a happy, caring atmosphere in which students and adults show consideration and respect for each other at all times
· Encouraging students to live in responsible ecological harmony with mother earth.