The aim of All Saints’ Diocesan School, Tezpur
is to provide the best and holistic education to its pupils. We believe that the pursuit of excellence rests on the positive belief to develop the qualities of integrity, honesty, trust, compassion and our motto “STRIVE AND PREVAIL”, the school believes that engaging students to do their best and strive for personal excellence enables them to take ownership of, develop skills for lifelong learning, thereby overcoming challenges in life, and contributing to the society and the country.
1. To strengthen a culture of academic excellence.
2. To instil the sense of nationalism, social equality and communal harmony.
3. To inculcate sensitivity towards the concerns of the environment.
4. To prepare the students for advance academic study.
5. To strengthen the students’ personality through character building, teamwork, physical development and creating a sense of leadership.